Sabado, Hulyo 6, 2013

Ice, The Bobo Dog




Ladies and Gentlemen,

Let me introduce to you my dog, Ice. He owns this blog because he has so much to say.
He is a dachshund, but I doubt if his lineage is pure...I'm sure he is a cross between a dachshund and a piece of wood.

Ice thinks he is a gift to bitches. Unfortunately, he could hardly spread his genes to any of his female interests because it's just physically impossible for him. He tries so hard. It's just impossible.

In his frustration, Ice practices his male prowess on his sidekick, Derp the alpha cat. They have a merry good time together, wrestling.

One day Ice went out for an adventure. He wasn't able to come home for 5 days. That was the saddest days of our lives. Derp the sidekick was forlorn. I thought he's gonna kill himself with sadness. But I prayed. Yeah, I did pray that day, asking God to return our bobo dog. Then, lo and behold! Ice came back!

He was smiling and wagging his tail. He was excited but he lost so much weight. Then he climbed into his sofa and slept and slept.

That was the time when we knew, how important this dog is, in our boring life.


click link to watch me in YouTube
http://youtu.be/Uoc2FJXuCSs




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento